Skip to content
- Admit to yourself that you have a issue. Q: Would my life be better without alcohol?
- Get support – meetings, friends, book(s), prayer
- Take it slow – don’t think about a month or a year… Think about the minutes and hours and days
- Remove temptations. Q: Do you have impulse control?
- Clean up your social media feeds. Find inspiration!
- Fill this void with something else – drink-wise and activity-wise.
- Become comfortable with being uncomfortable – this addiction is covering all your uncomfortable feeings… be ready to feel them. Remind yourself – this is where you grow and learn.
- Get curious about you! Learn how to embrace yourself and where you want to grow!
- Support will always show up! Have faith and look for it!